WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow their personal data to be known.
TYPES OF COOKIES
According to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the purpose
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the page web and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make a request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service works (website, platform or application) , use security elements while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, ani mation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
Technical cookies will be exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI when they allow the service requested by the user to be provided, as in the case of the cookies listed in the previous paragraphs. However, if these cookies are also used for non-exempt purposes (for example, for behavioral advertising purposes), they will be subject to these obligations.
- Preference or customization cookies: these are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.
If the user himself chooses these characteristics (for example, if he selects the language of a website by clicking on the icon of the flag of the corresponding country), cookies will be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI because they are considered a service expressly requested by the user, and this as long as the cookies exclusively obey the selected purpose.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data made by users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on it.
According to the period of time they remain activated
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and they disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
COOKIES USED IN THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following cookies:
|vbC||Required||At the end of the session||Cookie that lets us know if the user has accepted the cookies or not.|
|lang||Own cookies||1 year||This cookie is used to save the language preferences of a user and thus offer content in this saved language the next time the user visits the website.|
|__utma||Google Analytics||2 years||It is used to distinguish users and sessions.|
|__utmb||Google Analytics||30 minutes||It is used to determine new sessions or visits.|
|__utmc||Google Analytics||At the end of the session||It is configured for use with the Urchin library.|
|__utmz||Google Analytics||6 months||Save the origin or the campaign that explains how the user got to the website.|
|_ga||Analytics||2 years||It is used to count how many people visit the web by tracking if they have visited it before.|
|_gid||Analytics||24 hours||It is used to count how many people visit the web by tracking if they have visited it before.|
|_gat||Analytics||1 minute||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.|
REVOCATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
At any time, you can access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or by selecting those whose installation you allow and which ones you do not, following the procedures of the browser you use.
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
Vendor: GOOGLE Inc.
Purpose of the Service and the Cookie: Statistical analysis of the website at the level of accounting for visitors, pages visited, keywords used and the like
Provider Information: https://policies.google.com/privacy